Morte 300 AAC Blackout NEW 130 grain Federal Open Tip Match (OTM) Ammunition – 200/ct
Out of stock
Morte 300 AAC Blackout NEW 130 grain “Open Tip Match” Ammunition:
– Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout
– Bullet Type: Federal “Open Tipped Match” (OTM) Projectile
– Bullet Weight: 130 Grains
– Rounds: 200 Rounds per Bulk Pack
– Muzzle Velocity: 2,000 fps
– Optimized for Pistol Length Gas Systems
– New brass (when available). When new brass is not available – unfired, re-purposed Lake City 5.56 will be used.
* Accurate, high quality Federal 130 grain “Open Tip Match” bullets
* Reliable CCI No. 41 Primers
* Sized and formed Brass cases
* Clean Burning Powders
*Target, Range, Hunting
Open Tip Match, often referred to as OTM, is a general classification of bullets which are most often used for competition, thus the “Match” portion of the name. For example, the Federal (ATK) bullet is one of the most popular OTM bullets. Federal Gold Medal Match and Hornady Superformance Match are two examples of OTM ammunition. OTM rounds tend to be much more accurate than Full Metal Jacket bullets, making them a prime choice for shooters who need extreme accuracy.
*Due to individual municipal or state laws, we may not be able to sell or ship some items to your area. Check your state and local laws before attempting to purchase.